ProActive Bookkeeping Consultants, LLC
Here at ProActive Bookkeeping Consultants, LLC, I am dedicated to you and all your different bookkeeping needs.
I worked as a Senior Associate and Bookkeeping Specialist for a CPA firm for over 2 years. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. in Accounting from Grand Canyon University in Phoenix, AZ and Distinction (4.0) with a Master’s in Accounting from the University of the Incarnate Word in San Antonio, TX. I am also a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor and FreshBooks Certified Bookkeeper.
I am a United States Air Force veteran with 23.5 years of dedicated service. I have lived in Ohio, Maine, Michigan, Oklahoma, North Carolina, and Texas. While serving, I had deployments to Italy, Kuwait, and a 365-day deployment to Afghanistan. I was named one the 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year (2008) and earned a Bronze Star.
OUR KEY SOLUTION BENEFITS:
- Reduce your stress and worry by knowing the work is done correctly
- Improve profits or sales with the use of timely reports
- Improve efficiency with readily available reports
- Avoid what some consider the undesirable task of bookkeeping
- Avoid the worry of finding the time to complete bookkeeping tasks
SOME OF THE BENEFITS YOU WILL ENJOY INCLUDE:
- First and foremost, a ProActive approach for the requested service
- Free initial consultation
- A company that upholds Christianity, professionalism, ethical values, and confidentiality
- A Financial Consultant/Bookkeeper with over 10 years of bookkeeping experience
- Reduced stress and worry in knowing the work is done correctly
- A positive and lasting experience when working with ProActive Bookkeeping Consultants
Source: Proactive Bookkeeping Consultants